Monday, April 25, 2011

Survey in the Vein of MySpace Yesteryears

Current guilty pleasure: Red Mill Burgers (I'm a fat fat fatty)

Current color: Steely blue (as a skin tone when I paint)

Current playlist: In between Led Zeppelin and The Who, I've been on a Matt Chandler sermon binge.

Current read: Man in a Blue Scarf, by Martin Gayford

Current drink: Water. Although I've been trying this health drink called Fuze lately. It's decent.

Current food: Chipotle and Katina's Kitchen

Current favorite show: Justified, tied with Parks and Rec

Current wish list: A place of my own.

Current needs: To sell some paintings!

Current triumphs: I have a new muse for painting. His name is Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Current bane of my existence: That inch or two of "stubborn belly fat" (thank you commercials about weight loss for the perfect descriptor) that won't go away.

Current celebrity crush: I don't know. I like the exotic looks of Mila Kunis.

Current indulgence: Board games. Nerd.

Current blessing: Possible new job.

Current outfit: Khaki slacks for work, Gold toe socks, and a screen printed t-shirt that reads "Kenney XXL Athletic Department"

Current excitement: Painting this portrait of Fyodor.

Current mood: Slightly anxious (have to go to work)

Current link: Man In a Blue Scarf, a must read for artists.

1 comment:

  1. Hey.... Where did you find this ingenious survey??

    Red Mill NOM NOM NOM

    ReplyDelete